Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Recap on Peer Review

I have to say, I actually liked the Style Rules Wiki more than using the GoogleDocs because the layout was more familiar and much more intuitive. The actual user-interface and graphics of the website were better layed out and organized. When it came to editing and adding notes on to other people's essays, a simple and easy to find click of the edit button would grant access to the whole document, and you could just dive right into making changes. The reviews and advice I got where fairly helpful, and the option at the bottom of the Wiki's allowed for simple thread posts that reminded me alot of Facebook or IMDB.com's threads. I can't think of anything that would necessarily be a "con", so that means I definetly would endorse using the Wiki for peer review.

No comments: